- Each member is required to pay the annual sum of £20 in advance for a share which will entitle him/her to participate in each of the monthly draws.
- Members may purchase one or more shares and will be allocated a number(s) for the year. The KCACR Maidstone District 120 Club will take up all unsold Shares so that all numbers are allocated. All numbers are then entered into the draw.
- The first draw will take place in March of each year. Subsequent draws will take place each month at a District event up to and including December. Prize winners will be notified in writing within 10 days of the draw date, and a list of winners numbers, first name and home tower / town will be available on the Maidstone District section of the Association website http://www.kcacr.org.uk. Members may “opt out” from having names published on the enrolment form. A list of winners may be obtained on request from the Honorary Promoter who shall be Mr M. A. Williams, 9 Foxden Drive, Downswood Maidstone, Kent. ME15 8TQ.
- The Club will be administered and controlled by The Kent County Association of Change Ringers, Maidstone District 120 Club sub committee and the decisions of this committee shall be final and binding in any matter requiring adjudication.
- The committee shall also have the power to amend or revoke these rules at their discretion, insofar, as is consistent with current legislation.
- The Club shall be conducted under the provisions of the Lotteries and Amusements Act, 1976 and/or any amendments that may come in from time to time.
- All members participating must be over 16 years of age.
- Funds raised from The 120 Club will be donated to
“The Kent County Association of Change Ringers Bell Restoration Fund”
- The prizes for eight months March to May inclusive, and July to November inclusive will be:
1st prize: £40
2nd prize: £30
3rd prize: £20
4th prize: £10
The prizes for the two months of June and December will be:
1st prize: £80
2nd prize: £60
3rd prize: £40
4th prize: £10