The service was attended by the local mayor and MP, as well as various district ringers making up a 200-
The peal of six bells have come from the redundant church of St Paul, Homerton (London) and were cast by Mears & Stainbank, Whitechapel in 1890.
The original ring of five bells at Stone are believed to have been destroyed by fire when the spire was struck by lightning in 1638.
The vicar at Stone, Kenneth Clark is himself a bell ringer. A local band are currently being taught to ring at Swanscombe.
It is hoped the new bells at Stone will be hung and ringing in time for Easter.