A few things to update you on this month:
- The Next District Meeting: This will be on Saturday 15th July at St Mildred, Tenterden [TN30 6AW]. Ringing will be from 10:30 – 12:30 with a business meeting afterwards.
- KCACR 8-Bell Striking Competition: The Ashford District hosted the 8-bell striking competition this year. The day went smoothly, so thanks to those who helped with the competition, lunch and open towers!
- District Outing: Thanks to those who came on our district outing. 13 of us visited various towers in the East Sussex area which made for an enjoyable day.
- Handbooks: The District Secretary still has a few undistributed handbooks. If you still haven’t received your tower handbook, please get in touch!
- CCCBR Decent Striking: This tower striking document has been circulated from the CCCBR which is looking into how to encourage and promote decent striking. Please feedback any comments to Sue Bassett, the KCACR General Secretary .